Limitless Skies
Hello friend! You'll have tons more fun if you log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Limitless Skies
Hello friend! You'll have tons more fun if you log in!
Limitless Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Limitless Skies

You are not connected. Please login or register

The official introduction thread!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The official introduction thread!! Empty The official introduction thread!! Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:28 pm

thetinbunny

thetinbunny
Admin

This is the official introduction topic in this introduction category. It's easier this way than everyone making an individual topic about themselves (but if you want to then go ahead?) So basically this topic is where we'll all post a little blurb about ourselves and get to know one another. There's no set length to the introduction but lets avoid typing autobiographies.

2The official introduction thread!! Empty Bunny's Blurb Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:48 pm

thetinbunny

thetinbunny
Admin

Haha.. I'm so punny.

Hello all! I'm thetinbunny and am one of the creators of this site (as well as an admin).
My co creator and I decided to revive this site after we both grew tired of an site we'd frequented for years and noticed the decline in the social interactions of said site and the site treating the users more as dollar signs than people. So here we are on Limitless Skies where hopefully you all will feel at home and like you're apart of a friendly little site.

Now moving on from the little how we got here blurb and to more about bunny the person.
I'm very much a girl and not a bunny (sorry to disappoint) and old enough to begin realizing that growing up stinks. For the most part I'm usually never far from my phone or tablet so I'm lurking on youtube or around here.

I'm a fan of many things such as: Kpop, EDM, anime/manga (kind of fell out of that but am slowing regaining my interest), art, Starbucks, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, How to Train Your Dragon, fennec foxes, alpacas, pop vinyl collectible figures, Jpop/rock, Animal Crossing, Final Fantasy games, Sims, collecting lucky cat figures, Studio Ghibli movies, Disney movies, Harry Potter, Marvel, Batman (*does terrible impression*), baking, my cat Sophie, spending way too much time on Youtube, and the occasional zombie show/movie.

My time zone is Eastern Standard time and right now I'm a student trying to do the school thing. I'll be on as often I can but there might be times when school takes over.

Other than that if you've got any questions feel free to shoot me a pm or add a comment on my page.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know each and everyone and enjoying our time together on Limitless Skies.

Thanks! Love you!

3The official introduction thread!! Empty Re: The official introduction thread!! Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:12 pm

Curious-Rabbit

Curious-Rabbit
Admin

The official introduction thread!! Tumblr_me4ky0DdGB1r4hwmoo1_r1_500

'Sup! I'm Curious-Rabbit! You can call me CR or Admin or just Mandy.
I'm a college student with too much time on her hands at the moment (but that could change like whenever.) I handle all the ridiculous coding and technical stuff of administration here. (Which is why it always looks hecka basic.)

I started this site back in 2009, but then it closed due to inactivity, and then Tinbunny and I decided to come up with a new site, but being the lazy brat I am, I just decided to reuse the old site and overhaul it.
Occasionally the site will get layout changes if I'm bored.
I apologize in advance for that.

Uhhh let's see I'm Canadian, located in Southern Ontario in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
I'm studying Radio Broadcasting in school which is pretty cool.

I like comic books (Marvel mainly, but I dont mind some DC and smaller companies.), cartoons, anime, video games, disney films, all sortsa stuff.
I got a cute cat named Rin and she is fantastic.

If you have any questions or ideas for and about the site, feel free to hit me up! I'm always up for user ideas and what not.

DRAW ME A PICTURE

https://limitless-skies.rpg-board.net

4The official introduction thread!! Empty Re: The official introduction thread!! Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:32 pm

laurel-forests

laurel-forests

The official introduction thread!! Tumblr_ljtvr8G9vh1qixleeo1_400

*DEEP BREATH* Hi!

My name is Laurel, and there's a great many things that make me... well, me. Like the two lovely ladies above, I like watching anime (I even have a list to keep track of what I've watched, so if you're interested in any of them, there's something to talk about), reading manga (what a shocker), watching cartoons and TV, and vegetating in front of the computer on Tumblr.

I'm finally an adult as of May, so I'm a big girl now. I'm going to community college because I'm broke (lol), and might be working in retail this holiday season? It definitely would be nice to have a little bit of income, no matter how small. I'm a musician, artist, book-fanatic, enjoy roleplaying (another shocker), and would very much like to marry my precious, beautiful Captain America (Steve Rogers in the form of Chris Evans) because he is the sweetest cutie with the nicest booty. More shockingly-- you must be electrocuted by now-- is I'm a total goofball. Before I am anything else, I'm just a goof who likes making friends. And I guess I'm pretty darn friendly.

I live in the hotlands of northern California where I roast in after-summer heat. I don't have any pets, but I have a bunch of younger brothers, so I think they count as animals. But yeah. PST zone. Whooooop.

5The official introduction thread!! Empty Re: The official introduction thread!! Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:34 am

Tangerine_BonBon

Tangerine_BonBon

Hello!

I am new to some and old to others! I am Tangerine, BonBon or what ever it please you to call me. I am a unicorn and I'm working on princess status to get my wings and finally become an Alicorn, any way enough about my unicorn self. I am old... but young, I don't do much at the moment I study from home and search desperately to find a job to fund my need to game. I have a rather dark sense of humor and enjoy horror movies and gore.

I love my anime and I love to write! So please if I post to much let me know I'll try take it down a notch I just get excited! I live in the warm lands down under in Australia mate and I love my tattoos......I don't know what to say here but Unicorns...

6The official introduction thread!! Empty Re: The official introduction thread!! Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:36 am

laurel-forests

laurel-forests

Lol the posting/writing too much when being excited sounds like me. I over-enthuse some things... a lot of things... MJ knows.

7The official introduction thread!! Empty Re: The official introduction thread!! Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:09 am

thetinbunny

thetinbunny
Admin

Oh I already warned Bonbon about your novel length introduction posts > . >
She writes em too so you'll have someone as enthusiastic and wordy as you. Ahhh I remember the days I used to be like that...now I'm lucky to get a small paragraph reply typed up in Skype rps. Tsk tsk self...

8The official introduction thread!! Empty Re: The official introduction thread!! Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:25 am

laurel-forests

laurel-forests

LMFAO
Weeeeelp. I guess that takes care of that. xD
Our enthusiasm will die off eventually... maybe?
(if you're lucky x3)

9The official introduction thread!! Empty Re: The official introduction thread!! Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:56 am

Tangerine_BonBon

Tangerine_BonBon

I'm actually looking forward to posting with you guys especially you Laurel but shhhh don't tell any one hahaha!

So excited!

10The official introduction thread!! Empty Re: The official introduction thread!! Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:43 pm

Curious-Rabbit

Curious-Rabbit
Admin

all i saw was a possible mlp reference in an intro and i ended up smiling. ^^;

https://limitless-skies.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]